Have fun in the park with your favorite marsupial in Boj Giggly Park Adventure! This game is based on the award-winning hit show for kids. At Giggly Park, you can …Read more
Utilizing games as a marketing tool is not really a new thing for the TV industry. This industry was one of the first movers to leverage games. TV shows can …Read more
Facebook Messenger Games
Times are changing. Facebook Messenger is opening up to big brands and developers. Powered by HTML5 technology, brands can create compelling content to reach large audiences, in short amounts of time.
We created FBmessengergames.com, a website to track the emergence and growth of this new platform.
HTML5 games for telcos
Are you a telecom company, mobile operator or VAS provider? If you’re looking for HTML5 games to license, we recommend checking out MarketJS. They have over 200 different games available for licensing.
Follow us on social media
- 1 on 1 Sports Game – Fast Tennis
- Snake 3D – Space Adventure Game
- Magesquest – Platform Adventure Game in Dungeon Rooms
- Coloring Book – Online Coloring Pages for Everyone
- Multiplayer Ice Breaker Game – How Well Do You Know Me?
- Starfreaks – Fantasy Text Based Adventure Game
- Point-N-Click Adventure Game – A Weekend at Villa Apate
- Building Climbing Game with a Giant Gorilla – Kong Climb
- Swimming Hero – Endless Runner Game with Lane Switching
- Cthulhu Asylum – Classic Horror RPG Game
- Deep Space Blackjack – Classic Card Game Set in Space
- Soccer or Football Juggling Game – Keepy Uppy
- Wind and Solar – Reflex Game as Green Energy Simulator
- Click Boxing – 3D Boxing Sports Game with Clicker Mechanics
- Dungeon Shooter – Top Down Shooter Game
- Idle Mining – Incremental Game About Running a Business
- Motorcross Hero – Motorsports Racing Game Across the Desert
- Interactive Horror Story Game – Helpmeet Beneath the Skylight
- Deepest Sword – Knight Action Adventure Game
- Hurdle Run – Hurdling Sports Game for Olympics Fans