I have created a multiplayer 3D version of Connect Four. Currently the game only supports 2 player. The game must be hosted on my own server due to technical requirements. …Read more
Four Up 3d
Facebook Messenger Games
Times are changing. Facebook Messenger is opening up to big brands and developers. Powered by HTML5 technology, brands can create compelling content to reach large audiences, in short amounts of time.
We created FBmessengergames.com, a website to track the emergence and growth of this new platform.
HTML5 games for telcos
Are you a telecom company, mobile operator or VAS provider? If you’re looking for HTML5 games to license, we recommend checking out MarketJS. They have over 200 different games available for licensing.
Follow us on social media
- 1 on 1 Sports Game – Fast Tennis
- Snake 3D – Space Adventure Game
- Magesquest – Platform Adventure Game in Dungeon Rooms
- Coloring Book – Online Coloring Pages for Everyone
- Multiplayer Ice Breaker Game – How Well Do You Know Me?
- Starfreaks – Fantasy Text Based Adventure Game
- Point-N-Click Adventure Game – A Weekend at Villa Apate
- Building Climbing Game with a Giant Gorilla – Kong Climb
- Swimming Hero – Endless Runner Game with Lane Switching
- Cthulhu Asylum – Classic Horror RPG Game
- Deep Space Blackjack – Classic Card Game Set in Space
- Soccer or Football Juggling Game – Keepy Uppy
- Wind and Solar – Reflex Game as Green Energy Simulator
- Click Boxing – 3D Boxing Sports Game with Clicker Mechanics
- Dungeon Shooter – Top Down Shooter Game
- Idle Mining – Incremental Game About Running a Business
- Motorcross Hero – Motorsports Racing Game Across the Desert
- Interactive Horror Story Game – Helpmeet Beneath the Skylight
- Deepest Sword – Knight Action Adventure Game
- Hurdle Run – Hurdling Sports Game for Olympics Fans